Carrots and Apples are a great sweet, fresh combo that measure up against bugs going around this time of the year-- and parsley is a boon for anyone with 'iron deficiency'. Some people may find this a little hard to digest. In that case, be sure to take your enzymes somewhere in the process (before, during and immediately after drinking the smoothie).
- 1 cup fresh-juiced apple juice (or regular organic apple juice if necessary)
- 1 cup of sliced apple (Pink Ladies are a winner for this smoothie!)
- 1/4 cup raw applesauce (a cored apple chopped into the blender)
- 1/2 cup fresh organic chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup of fresh organic Parsley
- 2 cups of ice
- Blend this vegetable smoothie until smooth.
This smoothie information is for you-- it's my bias-- so please see your own health care professional before making any health-related decisions. If you found anything useful, intriguing, or have questions, I would really appreciate your feedback... please use the comment box below. You can also get SmoothieMoves Ezine delivered free through your email over the next year with 35 delicious, nutritious smoothie recipes by clicking here. To your better and better health, ~Cynthia