|Pineappuccino image from Pixabay
This refreshing fruity drink is a take off on the frappiccino family of sweet frozen fruit drinks that my granddaughters love so much. It is also a bit of a copy cat of a famous pineapple whip from one of the world's favourite amusement parks.
Here are the ingredients for making 4 servings of this delicious, cooling drink:
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 pineapples, peeled and cored (you can use the core too, if you have a Vitamix or Blendex)
- 1 organic lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons raw honey or maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut milk
- Add all the above to the cannister of your Vitamix or Blendex blenders... other blenders may need to do this in a couple of batches.
- Place on the lid securely
- Pulse or blend until a smooth, frozen consistency
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!