This body-boosting cool Spring favourite is used to boost the immune system against Spring colds and flu.
PINK GRAPEFRUIT GINGER SMOOTHIE
- Pink Grapefruit, medium to large
- 1 medium Banana
- 1/2 Cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. Fresh Ginger, minced
- 1 medium Carrot, peeled
- 2 ice cubes OR 1/2 Cup Cold Water
- (Optional) 1 tsp. Maca Powder (the boost against colds and flu)
- Peel the grapefruit to remove the peel, bitter white pith, seeds, and membrane-- leaving just the segments
- Put all ingredients into blender and whirl them up until smooth
- Serve and consume-- essential vitamins will oxidize out within 20 minutes
See another beverage from "Crazy for Curry" recipes: Vegan Turmeric Latté
Please note that I am an affiliate for many of the products and services offered on this site. That means that when you click and purchase these products or services I receive a small commission. I appreciate your support for maintaining the information on this site!
Get some great recipes from the "Crazy for Curry" Night and learn more about the Alberni Vegetarian Supper Club HERE